If you are looking for my other blog with gardening, food, quilting, and other arts/crafts, please go HERE.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

About this blog...

Welcome to this blog.

I have another blog. One that lately sometimes sees a week or two (or more) gap between entries. Originally it was just for my arts and crafts, then it grew to gardening. Eventually more yoga and other things also found their way into that blog. Lately it has mostly been gardening since that has been my recent focus.

Flash forward to now and I just got the first packet in my email about the Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) course I will be taking starting August 1 at It's All Yoga and there is an assignment to start a blog for the training. Well THAT"S easy!  Done!

But I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it totally separate from my other blog or connect the two. After some mulling it over I decided to connect them because this will not be a separate thing in my life. I am not sure who said it originally but if "yoga begins off the mat" then yoga will live with all my other interests and the rest of my lovely retired life.

So I decided to make a somewhat separate but still connected blog to my other blog. This one will mostly focus on the YTT and my journey about inviting more yoga into my life. Now and then I may refer to something in the other blog for reference.

And if anyone might be interested in any of the other things I do, there is a link at the top of my blog entries or click the button right under the title for my other blog.

By the way, I write this blog on my regular computer. It is formatted for a larger screen. I have no idea how it looks on your phone or tablet. I am old school.

That said, I am excited about the training and eager to share things from it and whatever assignments we may need to put on our blog here. I am happy you are here. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I checked out the blog on my phone and Blogspot is smart enough to push out a mobile template. You can click a link at the bottom of the page and it will display the web view ... which looks fine too :-)

    ReplyDelete