If you are looking for my other blog with gardening, food, quilting, and other arts/crafts, please go HERE.

Friday, October 16, 2015

More questions than answers...

"When you change the way you look at things,
the things you look at change."     ~ Wayne Dyer

Some things are getting easier: thinking about how to put together a practice session starting with a theme (even if it is just working up to a peak pose), learning more and more about the preparatory poses that lead up to a peak pose, and learning more of the positive language of a class (you are invited to.... or start to... or notice how.... and so on).

And yet the more we learn, the more I realize I don't know...

"There are more questions than answers. 
And the more that I find out, the less I know." 
(from a reggae song by Johnny Nash)

Sometimes I feel like I am back at square one all over again (but with more yoga clothes).


No comments:

Post a Comment